Two ways in which button drippers can be put into a drip irrigation system.
• The first way: install the button drippers directly into a PE tube.
• To do this, we need a hole punch to creat a hole in our PE tube.
• Then we just need to push the barbed end of the dripper into the hole that was created.
• The other method requires a hole as well.
• One side of the barbed connector get pushed into the hole that was created in the PE tube.
• The other side of the barbed connector, we are going to attach PVC soft pipe.
• The remaining free end of the PVC soft pipe is then pushed over the barbed of the dripper.